Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back to Work

I'm heading back to the US from London today after a quick trip across the pond to visit the London Business School's MBA program. For those of you who haven't had to deal with me over the last several months while applying for and visiting MBA programs, my decision is currently between the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business and London Business School.

Both programs are great, and I think they would each contribute differently to the development of my site. The GSB would really strengthen it in the US, giving me access to all sorts of Venture Capital and Private Equity types, while LBS would open all sorts of doors to a more international market.

I'm currently looking into what the implications of living abroad while running this site might be (tax-wise, among other issues). If you happen to be an accountant and have some insight, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: