Wednesday, January 31, 2007

March Madness

It's a little early to start hyping up the NCAA Basketball tournament, but as a UCLA (finished second last year, ranked #5 at the moment, and a huge basketball legacy) alum, I get up for the event every year.

I am tinkering around with the idea of running a promotion on my site where applicants and current employees can sign up and enter a bracket. The winner might get something like a free six month subscription, some career-advice books, or whatever. Plus, this gives me an excuse to enter another bracket (did I mention I picked GMU to make the Final Four last year?).

In order to enter the contest, users would have to register with the site, upload a resume, post their company, etc, all of which are free. Next up, Fantasy Kentucky Derby or Fafarazzi?

No comments: