Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Splash Page is Up!

As of a couple days ago, the temporary splash page is up on www.referralunion.com. From the site, users can get a quick idea of what the site does and sign up for more information. As I start publicizing my site, it seemed like a good idea to make sure there was something there when potential clients went to the site, not just a blank page.

As I've said before, my web knowledge is about zero, so I just created an idea of what I wanted in PowerPoint and sent it off. Manish (the web guy) and his guys were great about making it look professional and usable.

I need to have Manish add a few things to it, including a link to this blog, but it'll do for now.

There have been a few problems here and there with the information going to the right place, but that is mostly fixed now. So go sign up!

No comments: