Friday, January 26, 2007

Great Success!

I had the pleasure of speaking with two great candidates for the internship position I posted last week. I have decided to offer them both positions, and I have no doubt there will be plenty of interesting work for them. I will be working with them to develop both my current marketing strategy and other great ideas they come up with. Once they get up and rolling, you can look forward to blog entries from both Oana and Terence.

Further, I was introduced to an interesting resource yesterday, www.internzoo.com. This site allows employers to post internships for free and college students presumably peruse the postings and apply. It seems like a good idea, so I signed up and posted my internship on the site. I'll keep you posted on how well it works.

No comments: