Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rolling the (free) dice with Craigslist

In order to fulfill a couple of my needs, I have looked to another useful internet networking site, www.craigslist.org, to find an intern (or two) and to solicit more pre-registrants. CL charges $25 per category for job postings, so I put the internship ad up under the volunteer tag, which is free. Also, I wasn't entirely sure which category was the best for soliciting pre-registrants, so I picked the financial services category under small biz ads. I'm a little skeptical, but we'll see how it goes.

Do you want to be my intern? Apply!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)